Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Royal Easter Show is in Town












Boots: Payless shoes $49.95
Shorts: Free fusion target $15.00
White singlet top: Supre $10.00
Cardigan: Cotton on $15.00
Sunglasses: Roxy $99.99

Well it has been a full on busy Easter long weekend for myself.
On Good Friday, Hubby and I went to the Sydney Royal Easter Show at Olympic Park. Pluto Pups, Fairy Floss, Clown Balls and show bags are a few things i like about the show, but the Main highlight of the day at the show for myself and Hubby was seeing a large Vegemite Cake iced to perfection and a Canadian Lumberjack show.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I lived in Sydney for things like this, looked like a blast! Love the Vegemite...erm, cake?? Great pics :)

    x K
    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Yes this was a Vanilla sponge cake, but decorated as vegimite.
    I will check out your blog.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete