Tuesday 10 May 2011

Replay Of the Weekend

Did I tell you already that I love my weekends?
Why? You ask. Because the company I work for does not operate on weekends, and I get to do what I do best, SHOP For a bargain.
I went to Parklea Markets in Western Sydney on Saturday and Found myself this Leopard Print bag and Flat Ballet shoes for a bargain price that I could not Resist.
 
Leopard Print Bag $55.00
Black Perforated Flats $22.00

A Trip to the Hairdresser was so what I needed. So I opted for an Auburn Colour.
Maybe next visit, I'm thinking of jumping on the band wagon of Red Hair Colour.


3 comments:

  1. that bag is such a fun purchase!

    p.s. i just found your blog through IFB and i'm your newest follower :)
    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thank you.
    The Bag is my favourite purchase at the moment.
    I will check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bag, and I love the tote style!!

    I also am considering jumping on the red hair bandwagon... hahah

    Carissa*
    gettingallready.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete